Two new high performance bidirectional electronically steerable phased array (BESPA™) antennas, which are core components of our Intelligent Tracking and Control System (ITCS®), have been released. An amended version of the already approved, field proven A-100, plus the new A-102 and A-104 antennas, have all achieved compliance with FCC CFR 47 Part 15.247 emission standards. All ITCS-A-1xx antennas have also been proven compliant with ETSI EN 302 208. The augmented range of antenna profiles enhance the flexibility of deploying ITCS in different environments.
- Tego Offers IOT Systems with RF Controls’ Passive RTLS
- RF Controls Launches Long-Distance pRFID Tag Encoding Functionality for Its Ceiling-Mounted RTLS Smart Antennas
- Tego Inc and RF Controls partner to accelerate Smart Factory 4.0 solution adoption for Aerospace & Defense
- How Increasing Overhead is Now a Great Thing
- Cargocast Launches RFID Smart Logistics Platform & Atlanta Innovation Center